In cleaning applications, enzyme solutions give value to customers by helping lower energy & water consumption, minimize equipment water usage, and extend the lifetime of fabrics and household items. Since enzymes are highly selective catalysts, each enzyme works with a specific soil type.
We offer cleaning enzymes with good performance over a broad range of application conditions and in wash temperatures in the range of 25~60ºC. A single enzyme or a blend of enzymes are available for laundry detergent manufacturers and for the automatic dishwashing detergent market.
- Protease: High-strength proteolytic enzymes for both high performance cleaning and low temp cleaning applications. Good performance over a broad range of application conditions and in wash temperatures in the range of 25~60ºC.
- Amylase: Low dust, granular amylase for removing complex food soils. Products available for both high performance cleaning and low temp cleaning applications
- Cellulase: Low dust, granular cellulase for extra care and maintenance of fabric
- Mannanase: Enzymes intended for removing the fabric stains containing gums. Product available for low temp cleaning application
- Pectinase: Enzymes effective in removing the fruit stains. Product available for high performance cleaning application
- Blend: Custom-made products are available for multi-functional benefits